Saturday, September 17, 2011

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found this recipe a few years ago, and it is my favorite chocolate chip recipe by far! The cookies are chewy, the edges don't burn, and the cookies are delicious! (Just make sure you follow the directions exactly, even down to the parchment paper.) I'm not sure where I found the recipe, but I shared it on a friend's blog in 2009:

http://jbeanrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/04/perfect-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

Take time to browse through Jill's blog. She's collected a TON of great recipes!


These were an experiment. I wanted to make some big cookies, and these guys were HUGE! I used maybe a little more than a quarter cup of dough for each one. Usually these cookies bake in 10-12 minutes, but these giants took about 18-20 minutes.


I washed and saved some restaurant take-out containers because I thought they were really pretty. I figured that I could put them to good use. These cookies are for my good friend Kristi. Thank you, Kristi!

No comments:

Post a Comment