Thursday, January 3, 2013

S'More Cookies

Just another version of the Cake Mix Cookie - very easy and very good!


S'More Cookies

chocolate cake mix
2 Eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 chocolate bars

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined. Mix in the chocolate chips. Using your hands, "smoosh" the marshmallows into the dough, then roll the dough into balls and place them on a cookie sheet. (Yes, "smoosh" is the technical French cooking term.) Then, break off small pieces of a chocolate bar and add a few to the top of each cookie. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Immediately transfer to a cooling rack. Cookies will be really soft when they first come out of the oven, but harden as they cool. Do not over bake.

Wanna see some more?


Yum!

For some more indoor S'More fun:

Oven S'Mores!
http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/2011/07/oven-smores.html

2 comments:

  1. Ariana: I would like to contact you to see about the possibility of having you make a custom cake for me. I'm interested in the Sister Missionary cake I believe you designed. I can't find an email address for you and I also can't find any mention of where you are living. Could you please contact me at jane_brady@byu.edu? Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
    ~Jane Brady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Jane! I'll send you an email.

    ReplyDelete