Monday, February 28, 2011

Dress "Cookies"

The theme for this month's cookie club on Cake Central is "dresses." Here's a link to the cookie club forum for this month. http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-708322-.html Check out the other entries. They're really cool! I didn't have time to make cookies, but I had some leftover fondant and decided to play with it this morning. I made the "cookie" about 3 inches high. Here is what I ended up with.



I didn't like how the dress looked with the ruffle around the neck, so I took that off. Then I added some tiny roses at the bottom.



I also decided to carve some of the fondant away from the neck area to make the hole bigger. Then I added a drape of fondant to the side and a sugar pearl.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...maybe you should be a clothing designer(0: this dress is super pretty! I wish it was a real dress, I would totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thanks, Melanni! This was a fun one to do.

    ReplyDelete